Transformer oil filter TF40-1, TF40-2 for degassing transformer oil.
The filter is tested before delivery, CE-marked and filled with Nynäs Nytro 10XN transformer oil.
- Degassing capacity: 40 l/min (2.400 l/h)
- Single stage filter (-1) with 1 pcs vacuum pump
- Double vacuum stage filter (-2) with extra roots vacuum pump
- Operating pressure (TF40-1): <5 mbar
- Operating pressure (TF40-2): <0,5 mbar
- PLC controlled operation with HMI display
- Process sensor control
- Gas bubble remover / trap
- Automatic valves for vacuum and oil flow control
- Heating power: 72 kW (Optional: 48kW extra heater)
- Temperature increase/passing: approx. 60°C
- Rotary vane vacuum pump: 1 pcs á 100 m3/h
- Roots vacuum pump: (TF40-2): 1 pcs á 250 m3/h
- Built-in compressor for backflushing: Yes
- Digital flowmeter: Yes
- Vacuum instrument: Digital with Pirani gauge
- Filter vessel with 91 pcs oil-treated lamella filter elements
- Outlet pump, magnetic coupled screw pump
On Load HMI – PLC
PLC controlled system pre-programmed for various type of operations. Automatic regulation control, monitoring and logging of the process. User-friendly HMI for easy operation and monitoring.
Oil flow is monitored by sensors for continuous safety process control.
- Pressure monitoring
- Oil level measurement and level control
- Moisture transmitter
- Foam level control
- Vacuum control
- Oil temperature
- Transformer oil level monitoring
- Oil valve position sensors
Automatic oil valves
Automatic valves control the oil flow in/out from the power transformer. Automatic valves are mounted on inlet/outlet, on both the transformer and TF oil filter. If any safe operation parameter is not fulfilled, the oil flow automatically shut off safely.
Filtration and heating
A large steel vessel with heating elements and filter elements, heats the oil and filters away particles. The vessel acts as a heat accumulator and prevents larger temperature changes of the oil during operation. The heating elements are divided into individually thermostatically controlled heating groups and are automatically adjusted to the set temperature. The heating groups have high capacity and a large heating area with a surface effect of 1.6 Watt/cm².
Extra pre-heaters (A) can be integrated into the larger high-flow equipment and / or equipment used at colder temperatures.
Particle filtration is done with patented lamella filter elements which are oil treated. The elements are constructed of filter lamellas through which the oil is pressed. Built-in backflush system cleans the filter elements and filtered-out particles are flushed out of the equipment. The lifetime of the filter elements is up to 10 years if regular backflushing is done.
TF lamella filter elements filter transformer oil according to ISO 4406, code 16/14/13.
Automatic control of oil level, foam and vacuum. The degassing process is done without air intake for maximum efficient process. Depending on the oil parameters, the vacuum treatment is adjusted through different program cycles.
Patented degassing principle with an even flow of oil over specially developed degassing plates. This process results in controlled and highly efficient degassing. Available as two variants, single stage degassing or double stage degassing.
Single stage degassing -1
Degassing in one stage with rotary vane vacuum pump. At one pass-through, the amount of water in the oil is reduced to <5 ppm and residual gas value to <0.2% (at start value: <50ppm, 10%).
Double stage degassing -2
Added roots vacuum pump for an efficient degassing process optimization. At one pass-through, the amount of water in the oil is reduced to <5 ppm and residual gas value to <0.1% (at start value: <50ppm, 10%).
Gas bubble remover / trap
Separation of free gas bubbles before the oil is pumped back to the transformer.
TF40 On Load is mounted and delivered in a 10-foot storage container.
TF40 On Load is supplied complete with accessories to start power transformer oil treatment.
Standard equipment included in the TF-On Load transformer oil filter is:
- Inlet hose L=10m incl. lockable camlock connection
- Filling hose L=5m with suction nozzle
- Outlet hose L=10m incl. lockable camlock connections
- Transformer circulation coupling connections
- Hose circulation coupling connections
- Supports for transformer connections
- Drain hoses for coupling connections
- Built-in compressor for backflushing of filter elements
- Oil sample connection with ball valve and sample hose
- Process monitoring via router / sms / GSM. With this technology you can read measured values in real time, adjust operating functions, get any operational alarms and troubleshoot.