Transformer oil filter TF200-1 for degassing transformer oil.
The filter is tested before delivery, CE-marked and filled with Nynäs Nytro 10XN transformer oil.
- Degassing capacity: 100 – 200 l/min (6.000 – 12.000 l/h)
- Single stage filter (-1) with 1 pcs degassing chamber
- Operating pressure (TF200-1): <0,5 mbar
- Heating power: 192 kW
- Temperature increase/passing: approx. 70°C
- Rotary vane vacuum pump: 1 pcs á 200 m3/h
- Roots vacuum pump: 1 pcs á 1000 m3/h
- Digital flowmeter: Yes
- Vacuum instrument: Digital with Pirani gauge
- Filter housing with 1 pcs filter cartridge (not backflushable)
- Oil pumps (TF200-1): 2 pcs magnetic coupled screw pumps
Mobile / Stationary
The TF-series transformer oil filter units are manufactured with a welded, painted steel frame. The frame is adapted as a mobile or stationary unit. The TF-series units are available as a mobile unit on a trailers, for transportation on public road, mobile unit with simple wheels for mobility on site or as a stationary unit mounted in a container.
Filtration and heating
4 different heaters, containing heating elements, heats the oil and filters away particles. The heaters also act as heat accumulators and prevents larger temperature changes of the oil during operation. The heating elements are divided into individually thermostatically controlled heating groups and are automatically adjusted to the set temperature. The heating groups have high capacity and a large heating area with a surface effect of 1.6 Watt/cm².
Particle filtration is done with a filter cartridge. The filter cartridge cannot be reversed. The service life is determined by the particle concentration in processed oil.
Patented degassing principle with an even flow of oil over specially developed degassing plates. This process results in controlled and highly efficient degassing. Available as two variants, single stage degassing in one vessel or double stage degassing in two vessels.
Single stage degassing -1
Degassing in one stage with rotary vane vacuum pump. At one pass-through, the amount of water in the oil is reduced to <5 ppm and residual gas value to <0.2% (at start value: <50ppm, 10%). Can be supplemented with roots vacuum pump for process optimization.
Double stage degassing -2
Degassing in two stages with more efficient high degassing in the second stage. A rotary vane vacuum pump is working towards the first and second stages and a roots pump working towards the second stage. At one pass-through, the amount of water in the oil is reduced to <5 ppm and residual gas value to <0.1% (at start value: <50ppm, 10%).
Standard equipment included in the TF-series transformer oil filter is:
- Inlet hose L=20m incl. lockable camlock connections
- Outlet hose L=20m incl. lockable camlock connections
- Suction nozzle for oil filling (Use with barrel or IBC)
- Oil sample connections with ball valve and sample hose
- Process monitoring via router / sms / GSM. With this technology you can read measured values in real time, adjust operating functions, get any operational alarms and troubleshoot.