Equipment FV1C for gas handling and gas recovery of SF6 gas is a manual gas handling equipment.
FV1C is designed with approved and well-tested components for SF6 gas. Leak-free couplings and components in FV1C for gas handling and gas recovery of SF6 are used to prevent emissions of SF6 gas. The machine is delivered test run, leak tested and CE approved with user-friendly manual / documentation for safe handling.
FV1C gas equipment consists of 2 boxes:
- Machine box: Compressor, vacuum pump, valves, manometers, vacuum instruments and control cabinet.
- Accessory box: Hoses, vacuum pump for air, chemical filter and connector etc.
Oil-free compressor and dry running vacuum pump
Oil-free compressor and dry vacuum pump are used to pump SF6 gas. Compressor with capacity of 1.2 m³/h and maximum pressure of 50 bar. If the maximum pressure is reached, the machine is switched off automatically. Dry running vacuum pump with capacity of 3 m³/h and 0.15 mbar final vacuum.
Panel with flow chart and easily accessible push buttons, controls and measuring instruments. Manometers for input and output pressure and inlet pressure compressor. Vacuum instrument showing vacuum value / pressure when running with vacuum pump.
Particulate and chemical filtration filters to purify used SF6 gas. Interchangeable filter cartridges that filters particles down to 1 micron. Purifies the gas from moisture and chemical residues which are absorbed by chemicals in the filter cartridge.
Air vacuum pump
Oil lubricated vacuum pump for evacuation of air. Capacity of 2.6 m³/h and 0.005 mbar final vacuum. Used after service when switches are air-filled and must be evacuated before re-filled with SF6 gas.
Connection piece for connection to electrical equipment. In standard version with ABB/ASEA connection. Connection for extra pressure gauge. Connection for external gas bottle, which allows the connector to be used for re-filling of gas.
Supplied with complete SF6 hose kit, DN8 couplings, to connect the equipment: Coupling piece - filter - machine box-gas bottle. Air hose, DN8 quick coupling, for connection between coupling piece - air vacuum pump. All hoses are re-inforced with stainless steel wire braid with PTFE inner hose.
FV1C is supplied in two aluminum boxes intended for industrial use to protect the equipment. Carrying handles are mounted for smooth transport. The boxes have dimensions (LxWxH) 800x600x410 mm.
- SF6 adapter kit - Adaptation of filling equipment with standard connections for switchgear and breakers (DN6, DN7, DN8, DN20, Hansen, Magrini, Malmkvist (Malmquist), Westinghouse etc.)
- Material selection – Most components / fittings are available in several materials (eg stainless steel, brass, aluminum).
- Gaskets and sealing materials – Selected with accuracy based on requirement specification.
- Measuring equipment – Measuring instruments and connections for fixed installation / external connection (density monitor SF6, vacuum instrument, pressure gauge vacuum, pressure gauge high pressure, couplings for measuring equipment etc.)
- Gas regulator – Gas regulators adapted according to gas type, pressure and flow with connection to gas cylinder. (N2 regulator, high flow regulators, regulators for alternative gas, gas cylinder connection according to American, English, Chinese standards.)
- Hoses - Large range of hose sizes and hose types. Special hoses according to customer requirements (dimension, length, pressure, protective casing, reinforcement, coupling type etc.).
- Filter type - Different types of gas filters to filtrate gas from particles, moisture and residual products. Size is adjusted according to need and flow rate (particle filter, SF6 filter etc.).