Equipment FV0016 for gas filling of SF6 and evacuation of air is a portable equipment delivered on a small trolley. The equipment can be used for servicing switches/breakers. After mounting the breaker, air can be evacuated from the object. This is done with the help of the built-in vacuum pump. Then a separate hose is used for re-filling of SF6 gas. The built-in SF6 gas regulator is used to fill the object with SF6 gas to desired filling pressure.
FV0016 for gas filling of SF6 and evacuation of air is easy to move around and the risk of emission of SF6 is minimized thanks to different hoses for air and SF6 gas respectively.
The equipment is delivered tested, leak tested and CE-marked for safe handling.
Standard equipment included in the FV0016 is:
- Air vacuum pump (16 m3/h, 0.5 mbar)
- Pressure gauge (0/-1 bar)
- Air hose PTFE with DN8 coupling (3/8″, L=6m)
- SF6 hose PTFE with DN8 coupling (3/8″, L=6m)
- Gas regulator for SF6 (0-40bar)
- Adapters for DN20 connection (2 pcs)
- Ball valve (1/2")
- Control switch for vacuum pump motor (On/Off)
- Chassis with wheels, space for 1 gas bottle (Gas bottle NOT included.)
Welded trolley body with wheels. Painted blue in the color RAL 5003. Ergonomically placed handles for easy operation.
Oil lubricated lamella vacuum pump designed for air evacuation. Pump capacity of 16m³/h with a final vacuum <1 mbar.
NOTE! Evacuated air is released into the atmosphere. Evacuation of SF6 is not allowed.
SF6 gas regulator with possibility to set desired filling pressure when filling from gas bottle. Pressure gauge for incoming pressure is rated 0-40 bar. The pressure gauge for output pressure is rated 0-10 bar.
The trolley comes with 2 pcs 6m, 3/8”PTFE hoses, reinforced with stainless steel wire braid. One hose is for air only, the other for SF6 only. This is to avoid contamination of air in the SF6 hose and prevent the release of SF6 into the atmosphere. The hoses are rolled up separately on hose racks mounted on the trolley chassis when not in use.
The standard version includes leak-tight standard connections DN8 and DN20 for connection to switchgears / breakers. Two of each, one for air and one for SF6. The fittings are made of brass.
- Scale – The gas trolley is available with scale function for gas bottle. Measurement accuracy of ± 0.0175%, maximum load 120 kg. User-friendly digital instrument with multiple functions clearly shows the measurement value.
- Hoses – The trolley can be adapted with other types of couplings and hoses according to customer request. Contact us and we will adapt the equipment according to your specification.