– Handling instructions for operation/maintenance of cleaning machines are supplied.
– Documents of the components for the machines are supplied.
– The machines should be able to perform cleaning as per customer requirements such as sealing surfaces.
– The machines must not damage the sealing surfaces during cleaning.
– All components are secured so that they cannot come off during cleaning.
– The machines are sealed against the sealing surface so that particles are collected and not spread outside the machine.
– The control cabinet is equipped with an emergency stop.
– The cables for the machines can be supplied in a single package (wire loom).
– It is easy to change the cleaning unit on the machines.
– Cleaning media for the machines are provided by us.
– Machines and control cabinets are supplied in a carrying case (usually aluminum).
– The machines are equipped with carrying handles for easy lifting of the machine to and from the surface to be cleaned.
– Cleaning machines are adaptable to most nuclear power plants. We can also assist customers with the design of both rigs and mockups.
– All of the Transorfilter Sweden supplied machines are tested before shipment.
– Cleaning machine is kept in a shipping box in aluminum when not in use. Also the control unit and air supply are situated in the aluminum box.
– Associated rail assemblies, brackets and struts are supplied from the factory lying in packaging. Packing is sufficient for common ground transport in a truck.